Diving During the Covid - 19 Pandemic
We are following all the protocols for watersports as required by the Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism and the recommendations provided by PADI, SSI and DAN. Please contact us directly if you have any concerns or would like to hear more of how we are keeping you safe. Click here for some more information.
Join Us For Daily Diving & Snorkeling Trips
in Beautiful Sosua Bay, Dominican Republic
Our dive center’s location in Sosua Bay gives us access to warm, tranquil water - excellent diving conditions! Our beautiful dive sites are just 5-10 minutes away! Whether you are staying in Sosua, Cabarete, or Puerto Plata, it’s easy for you to get out on the water with Dive Cabarete and enjoy the best diving on the North Coast. If you are looking for the best lil dive shop in Sosua, look no further! We are number 1 on Trip Advisor and many other sites for a reason.
Let us pick you up, suit you up and get you into our beautiful bay!
We strive to be the type of shop WE would want to dive with.
Small groups and individual service are our specialty! We are a small, family run company that offers you scuba diving with a personal touch. As one of the oldest diving companies in the area (over 15 years), we are fully committed to safe scuba diving practices. Our professional team has the knowledge and experience to help you stay safe and show you a great time underwater! For more information about guest experiences, please check out our Tripadvisor, Facebook, and Instagram. Learn more about our Dive Team.
10 REASONS TO DIVE WITH US !
1. Small groups
2. Fun, Safety, Safety, Fun
3. Diving Gear that is regularly inspected & maintained
4. Divemasters, captains and instructors who are professional, friendly and safety conscious
5. Divemasters who are experts on the reefs and marine life of the Dominican Republic
6. Great, little, well maintained boat!
7. Rinse and store your dive gear between dive days.
8. Fresh fruit and bottled water between dives.
9. Early departure means we're usually the first on the reef.
10. 2018 Certificate of Excellence Award winner on TripAdvisor!